Thursdays, 4–8pm & Saturdays, 9am–12pm, HopeBridge (4217 Boone Avenue, New Hope)
Closed: May 27, July 1, September 2, November 23, December 23 & 30
The HopeBridge Food Shelf exists to help those experiencing food insecurities. Our service area includes New Hope, Crystal and Plymouth residents. The food shelf is for regular attenders or those involved in ministries of New Hope Church or referred by Tree House Ministries or Robbinsdale Women's Center. Here are more details:
- Families and individuals can visit once a month.
- No appointment is needed, but on-site registration is required.
- Photo identification is necessary for each visit (driver’s license, state identification or residence card). If the ID doesn't reflect your current address, you must bring in recent mail showing your current address.
- Proof of residence must be provided for all members in the household. Each adult (21+) requires mail dated within 60 days. Each child under age 21 requires a school ID, report card, medical card, birth certificate or social security card. After the first visit, we will not be able to provide food for individuals without this information on record.
- If referred, provide the date of reference and the name of the person who referred you.
When you need additional support at a time of need, check out these local agencies. Learn more.
Serve the local community by volunteering at the food shelf at HopeBridge according to your schedule throughout the week. Learn more.