Most people find that getting involved in smaller group opportunities is a great way to meet people and get connected into the life of the church. Life Groups are Christ-centered small groups that gather to celebrate Christ, connect with people and contribute to our world. They meet to worship, pray and grow in the truth of the Bible. The groups offer a sense of belonging as authentic relationships are built based on mutual caring, serving and accountability.
3 Ways to Connect
1. Search the available groups.
2. Register for a group.
3. Contact the Life Groups assistant.
- Hosts open their homes with hospitality. They cultivate a warm environment for guests by showing them the love of Christ.
- Facilitators lead a Life Group. They have a passionate calling to love like Jesus and a desire to grow in the skills found in biblical leaders. Register for training or schedule a one-on-one appointment.
- Coaches help facilitators work through obstacles. The focus is relationship and accountability.
An hour-long session helps you effectively lead and see how Life Groups fit into the life of the church.
UPCOMING TRAINING SESSIONS
August 19, 9:30am, Family Center A2 or
September 5, 9:30am, Sandberg Chapel
For those interested in becoming facilitators or wanting to learn more about Life Groups. Register for a session or contact Katie Peterson for alternative scheduling.
A valuable resource for Life Groups is RightNow Media where groups can instantly stream over 10,000 biblical teachings from over 150 leading Christian publishers and ministries.